lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

HOMEWORK 4

 NARRATIVE:

Last year my family and I hired a vacation package to the city of Mexico , my sisters spent it buying memories to bring my relatives , my parents spent it visiting museums in the meantime I move to her posing with the statues and bringing photos of memory , back visited Veracuz where we passed him swimming at the hotel's great swimming pool the wax museum and we have walking around the port , finanl visited we gave back fullnesses of memories I would like to as visiting even the city of Mexico and veracruz

TRADUCCION:
(el año pasado mi familia y yo contratamos un paquete vacacional a la ciudad de México , mis hermanas se la pasaron comprando recuerdos para traer mis parientes , mis padres se la pasaron visitando los museos mientras yo me la pase posando con las estatuas y traer fotos de recuerdo , de regreso visitamos Veracuz en donde lo pasamos nadando en la gran piscina de el hotel visitamos el museo de cera y estubimos caminando alrededor de el puerto , finanlmente regresamos llenos de recuerdos me gustaria estar visitando aun la ciudad de mexico y veracruz)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario